First week each month: Lee on wine and food.
Second weeks: Betty on Albuquerque and science for kids.
Third weeks Lee on writing.
Fourth weeks BJ Creighton (Lee and/or Betty) on the topics of the Creighton books such as Ebola and murder.
Fifth weeks, when they occur: descriptions of our books.
More wine quips we like:
- A meal without wine is like a life without love.
- Alcohol is not the answer. It just makes you forget the question.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. [Sorry, changing beer to wine just doesn’t sound as good. The sentiment is what’s important.]
- Bessie Braddock, a well-known socialist in England, attended a dinner party at which she was seated next to Winston Churchill who had quite a bit to drink. She said to him, “Winston, you are drunk! He replied, “Madame, I may be drunk, but you are ugly, and tomorrow I will be sober.”
- Château d’Yquem [a sweet white Bordeaux], a last surprise, was climax, crown and seal.
- Don’t keep things bottled up. Drink the wine.